Great tasting food that your children will love
Aspens is the company chosen by your school to provide the meal service to our students. We specialise in providing catering to schools and colleges across the country.
The food children eat at school plays an important role in their wellbeing, and eating a well-balanced diet will not only maintain and improve their health, but will also set them on the right track for later life. We understand this and that’s why we are passionate about serving fresh, high quality and locally sourced food that is cooked in our kitchen.
The Aspens App
This is ideal for parents and students to check out what’s on offer for lunch with just a couple of presses on your smartphone. It’s simple enough – just search for the app at the App Store, install, add the unique PIN relating to your particular school and you will be able to view the current menu. Ask a member of the team or at the school office for your number.
App Number is: 57160538
Aspens are experts in school catering and have years of experience when it comes to school food. If you have any questions about our service, or any special dietary requirements – please get in touch. You can contact us via email on email@example.com or call on 01905 759613. You will also find a host of information on our website – www.aspens-services.com
Current menu cycle: CLICK HERE
Breakfast & Deli Kitchen Menu
Hot Pasta Meal Deal
Sandwich Meal Deal
Jacket Potato Meal Deal
World Kitchen Meal Deal
If you have a question you would like to ask: CLICK HERE
Get in touch
At Aspens – we take our responsibility of catering for today’s children and young adults seriously. All of our dishes are prepared everyday using quality, fresh and seasonal ingredients that are responsibly sourced.
As well as ensuring the food on the plate is healthy, we want our customers to understand the importance of eating the right foods and help them with their food and nutrition journey. Don’t think that your child can’t enjoy our great food if they have a special diet – they are an important part of our catering service. We can provide food if they have an intolerance, an allergy, or require an alternative choice due to religious beliefs.
Legislation requires caterers to provide allergen information on food sold that is served ‘unpackaged’. Aspens already cater for lots of children with allergies and we regularly check the information from suppliers to see if there have been any ingredient changes. It is still important that our customers talk to us so we can work together and continue to provide meals that are safe for them to eat.
If you want to look at the current menu cycle or have a question you would like to ask: CLICK HERE
Great value for money
We have a range of meal deals on offer every day to help save money. Whether they want a hot meal or something to just grab and go, there will be an offer available. We also run a range guest offers and special theme days to create a buzz in the dining room.
Cashless Catering and Online Payments
Bedford High School operates a cashless catering system which provides lots of advantages for the school, students and parents/guardians:
– Quicker service and shorter queues at break and lunch
– No more looking for change every morning, accounts can be quickly credited online
– Discourages dinner money being spent in shops outside school for unhealthy snacks such as chocolates and crisps
– Automatic “Free School Meals” allocation with students remaining anonymous
– Parents/guardians can receive reports of the use of the system
More information on the Biometrics Cashless Catering System
Please contact the school if you require your username and password for online payments. All login details are posted within the first two weeks of a new term. To access the site click the logo on the school home page or click this link WISEPAY LOGIN
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
To apply or find out more contact Wigan Council.