Bedford Means Business
Bedford High School – Business and Enterprise at our heart
Creativity, teamwork, problem-solving, perseverance, leadership…
These are just some of the qualities that we instil in our students. We aim to deliver high quality innovative learning opportunities for all our students.
We encourage our young people to develop enterprise skills throughout their entire school careers both in and out of the classroom.
We believe that by developing enterprise skills our students will be ready to face the constantly changing challenges of the modern world of work.
To our students our specialism means:
- Creating an enterprise culture across the whole school.
- Developing the enterprise skills of all our students.
- Providing opportunities for enterprise learning across the curriculum.
- Delivering distinctive enterprise opportunities for students in Key Stage 3 and 4, which could lead to Business and Enterprise qualifications.
- Creating, encouraging and supporting enterprise initiatives within the wider local community.